SNAP Main Gallery Submission Requirements:
Submissions will be accepted via email or by mail. (please adhere to guidelines below)
Submissions should consist of:
- A project proposal explaining the specifics of the proposed exhibition. (maximum 1 page)
- 15 -20 numbered high quality Jpeg digital images OSX Apple-Mac compatible
- Corresponding image list indicating the artist’s name, title of work, media and date
- An artist statement, which describes and contextualizes the work presented. (maximum 1 page).
- Curriculum Vitae or artist resume
Please indicate which works are intended for exhibition or clearly indicate if your proposal includes new works or work in progress, as well as any extraordinary installation requirements, including technical support.
Please send all written support (items 1, 3–5 above) as a single PDF and images (item 2 above) in JPEG form. If mailing submission, please do not send any paper or include a return envelope.
Digital images: should be in JPEG format, sized to 1000 pixels maximum on the longest side. File names should correspond to the image list.
View Main Gallery map