10572 115 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 3K6
Jul 9 - Jul 9
SNAP invites all members to our 2022 AGM in person/online at SNAP on Saturday, July 9th 2022 at 12:00 pm (noon).
All SNAP members who wish to attend are asked to please sign up at the link below.
A meeting package including 2021 meeting minutes, financial statements, & 2022 Board slate will be forwarded via email in advance of the AGM.
Society of Northern Alberta Print-Artists: 2022 Annual General Meeting
Date: Saturday, July 9th 2022 at 12:00 pm (noon)
Location: SNAP, 10572 115 St. NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 3K6
We will be making arrangements for members to attend virtually through a Zoom call. If you prefer to attend virtually, please email [email protected] or sign up below and a meeting link will be provided to you prior to the meeting.
1. Call to order: Andrew Benson, Chair
2. Call for New Business & Approval of Agenda: Motion
3. Approval of Minutes from 26 May 2021 AGM: Motion
4. President’s Report: Andrew Benson
5. Interim Director’s Report: Chelsey Campbell
6. Fiscal Update and Presentation of 2021 Financial Statements: Elliot Kerr
7. Appointment of External Auditor for 2022: Motion
8. 2022 Election of Board of Directors:
a. Nomination of new Directors: Board Recruitment Committee
b. Approval of Board Slate for 2022: Motion
9. New Business: Open Floor Q&A and Discussion
10. Adjournment Motion
Your contributions to our community are valued and we would love to see you at the AGM!
Renew your membership prior to the AGM here: https://snapartists.com/
Note: You can attend the AGM as a non-member, but need a membership to be able to vote.
We hope to see you there!
SNAP is happy to provide this programming at no cost to participants.
We hope you will consider making a donation to keep programs accessible in the future.Donate Now